14 November 2006

More Than Daily & More Than A Pundit

The author of the Daily Pundit is doing a marvellous job. He has become a prolific blogger and is drawing attention to all manner of corruption, media bias and PC madness. He has a brilliant nose for the brown stuff and I like the way he manages to join the dots when he gets an issue between his teeth. Never overlong his posts rarely miss the mark and although his humour can vary from sledge-hammer to bone dry, he's the blogger most likely to get me laughing. DP has also introduced a professional template and some excellent features (especially his blog round-up). Checking in to the DP is an excellent part of my daily routine. I recommend you make it yours.

DP I salute you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can do more but add my salutations to the excellent and irrepressible UK Daily Pundit!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's my daily read too, and well worth an extra plug.

Anonymous said...

Cheers PT. It's appreciated.

Stan Bull said...

The pundit is eloquent and to the point. A blogger of uncommon ability. And best of all, he offers a rant free zone.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant nose for the brown stuff? Did i miss something?

Anonymous said...

Checking out UKDP is in my routine too. It's a great blog, and never fails to be insightful and interesting. Definitely worth the plug.