29 January 2007

Who Or What Got You Into Political Blogs?

I was doing some tagging last night and realised that I should do more about the Conservatives. I've got a few ideas up my sleeve. Anyway, I've just set up a new poll, which I will run for a while. How long have you been visiting political websites? My story goes something like this.

Remember Labour's worst week in late April 2005. Yep - the Clarke, Prescott, Hewitt triple which preceded Labour getting a drubbing in the local elections. Well, at about that time I was thinking of setting up a top of the sleaze charts to keep track all the Labour scandals. In the course of my research, I stumbled across Iain Dale's site, discovered that other people felt the same (and were writing the Little Red Book Of New Labour Sleaze). Well, that's basically how I got hooked. What's your story?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I started blogging after the birth of my daughters got me fired up about the state of the NHS and I had no outlet to vent properly. And despite living in London, I could not find any viable or meaningful way of getting back involved in politics. I guess blogging allows me to sound off as well as engage in politics from where ever I happen to be, at any time of the day....