28 February 2007

Get Better Soon

I was anticipating a visit from the boss today. Unfortunately he came down with the 'flu, so that gives me some breathing space another week or so to nail down a few issues. Get better soon, boss! The survey on which issues would be most important at the next election is closed.

40% of you said the economy and tax
20% of you said law and order
17% of you picked health or immigration
Education and foreign affairs were also rans.

Check out my new survey. Mutleythedog will be blogging on Friday and Saturday. He is aiming to delight, entertain and entrance! If you don't like any of the choices, leave your topic ideas in the comments. I'm off out for a piano concert.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shan't take much notice anyway, as I do not believe in democracy.

Damon Lord said...

Of all the people you could have handed over to....

I think you made a good choice. This is going to make for some fun reading!

Tejus Ramakrishnan said...

hello PT.. long time.. how are things? Not sure ut i rmr u sayin sumtin aout u gettin married awhile ago.. so if u are now.. congragulations..