16 February 2007

Local Links

I'm meeting up with a local ODS political activist later today for a beer. As you probably know the ODS are the Conservative Party's coalition partner working towards forming a Euro-reform grouping in 2009. I think it's important to make relationships at all levels in the party.

Other than to update existing posts or respond to comments, I'm going to try to make a conscious effort not to blog this weekend. Besides, I think some of my recent postings are quite good and worth a browse. Laters PT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't blame you for taking a break, enjoy your weekend. And thanks again for your kind offer re the Chernobyl kids on their visit to the UK.

Anonymous said...

I shall browse with a fervour Mr PT, please don't send any more Chernobyl Children here as we are slightly overrun with them...