26 September 2008

Me Elsewhere


As local officer for Birmingham University Conservative Future, I will be attending their Fresher's Fair stall at their Guild today at some point between 10 and 4. I've recently written an article for their website - although I didn't choose the graphic.

In anticipation of party conference in Birmingham, I’ve prepared an introduction for delegates. I thought this deserved a wider airing and Tim Montgomerie has kindly published it as a platform piece on Conservative Home.

I have decided to do some picture blogging during conference as I can’t be bothered to exercise the grey matter too much, but, along with the Thunderdragon, Westbromblogger and Andrew Allison I have agreed to do a special piece for The Brummie Republic blog – which is of course a local website. ;-)

2 comments:

Damon Lord said...

I won't be at conference, but have a good 'un.

Guthrum said...

Never mind that-Did you see the Bunnies !