21 September 2008

Warming Up For Conference

This is me. Feel free to say hi if you see me at conference.



Two years ago I attended many events on education and social justice as that was of great interest at that time.

In 2008, my online poll shows that my readers have similar concerns to me and the events I plan to attend concern themselves with the economy, welfare reform and Europe. I'll also be attending "politics and the media" type events and leave any Beeboids in no doubt about my feelings for them.

It seems that about 20% of the Tory fringe events are devoted to climate change noise so that makes the process of elimination easier.

Away from the conference programmes, along with other Tory males, I'll be attempting to catch a glimpse of the Tory bunnies.

3 comments:

Mark Wadsworth said...

If you bump into Brian Binley MP, give him a pat on the back - apparently he is on an All Party MPs' group looking at LVT.

If we can't 'sell' LVT against the backdrop of house price crash/credit crunch, we never will.

Praguetory said...

I'm considering 'selling' LVT here.

Mark Wadsworth said...

Best of luck. I hope to see a post in due course!