11 July 2007

Low Taxes & Smaller Government

Partly as a result of a broadside from Alan, my blogging mate over at the Daily Propaganda, I've decided to try to focus on political and economic issues over the next week rather than the electoral pyrotechnics taking place in and around the Ealing Southall and Sedgefield by-elections. I'm not denying that internet politics can take a role in influencing elections, but at the end of the day, the results depend on the local electorates in what are, after all, two of Labour's safest seats.

I've just noticed that a raft of my stored up policy type posts are on the theme of small government and low taxes and so that's what you can expect over the next week. Elsewhere on the net, one of the best resources for tax and waste cutters has to be the Taxpayers' Alliance website which is a perfect one-stop-shop for related news. I highly recommend adding it to your favourites or links.

No comments: