08 January 2007

Blogwatch and Mutley The Dog

BLOGWATCH

My new sidelinks feature is blogwatch. It keeps a focus on the must see blogs. PHITCH has started blogging and is experimenting with graphics. Over at Suz's blog, she's having some fun at the expense of the Lib Dem leadership. Martin Kelly has had a sad death in the family (I extend my sympathies) and issues a warning about the new video release "Snakes On A Plane".

BRIDPORT -> PRAGUE

A man swollen with civic pride, Mutley the dog has intimated that he wants to allow Prague to twin with Bridport Wales. I noted my surprise that he was considering undertaking this venture from a distance, so he is coming to Prague some time next week or in March.

LITERARY ONE-UPMANSHIP

Mutley mentioned the Bridport Literary Festival and I admit it made me feel a bit competitive. In Prague we have Shakespeare & Son and Big Ben Books and occasional open mike slots where Americans anyone can read their own poetry, prose or conspiracy theories. There is no truth in the rumour that Piper Publishing s.r.o has opened for business. I'm not bothering with the news websites today, so feel free to let me know what's happening?

3 comments:

Damon Lord said...

Bridport's in Wales? It was in Dorset, last time I checked.

Anonymous said...

Bridport is in Devon - sillies! I think it is quite similar - if a little smaller than Prague. I am very interested in politics its just that I get distracted by the various manifestations of life and feel bound to report. I feel that all you political people will draw important lesons for Government from my blog at www.mutleythedogsdayout.blogspot.com.
Sorry for the blatant advert but Mr Praguetory is getting to the point of banning me - so its all or nothing. Also he has found out about me and Newmania - and has told Londoners Diary the whole thing - Help!

Praguetory said...

Mutley - no problem with the advert (nobody scrolls this far down). As you don't fit neatly into any of my current sections I'm waiting for some sort of inspiration on how to classify you.